We invite you to view the extensive resume of Sandi Llano. [click to view]
Sandi began working in this field in May, 1980, and has never deviated
from her passion to ensure equal access to business opportunities.
After retiring from Metra, Sandi continues to advocate for D/M/W/V/SBEs as their:
mentor & advocate.
Sandi also assists the contactors, professional service firms, public and private sector by:
• writing, trainining, implementing, auditing these programs
• mentoring firms to navigate through government bids
• performing community outreach
• locating firms for goal attainment
• performing DBE/MBE/WBE/VBE/SBEs program oversight, ensuring compliance
460 Eagle Drive, Suite 202 • Elk Grove Village, Illinois, 60007
Office • 847.364.7164
Cell • 312.617.7724
& ASSOCIATES, INC.
For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form:
With more than 30 years of experience, Sandi Llano established Sandi Llano & Associates, Inc. to continue advocating for equal access to business opportunities.
Sandi Llano & Associates, Inc. assists both the public sector and private sector, in matters related to DBE/MBE/WBE/VBE/SBE, by writing, implementing, and auditing these programs, as well as troubleshooting-problem resolution.
Writing, training and implementing DBE/MBE/WBE/VBE/SBE Programs.
• Assist contractors/professional
service firms/agencies to locate
certified firms for goal attainment.
Perform program audits.
• Assist firms through the certification
• Perform onsite visits.
• Assist agencies evaluate and process
Sandi Llano & Associates, Inc. plans
Provide DBE/MBE/WBE/VBE/SBE project oversight and ensure contract compliance.
Assist firms to navigate through governmental bids.